The taste of ISHII!
Noodles x 2, miso soup concentrate for 2 and Chashu 4pcs
<how to cook for 2 portions>
1. Soup: soup concentrate + hot water 500cc
2. Noodle: Boil for 2 min.
3. Add toppings: Chashu (included with this package) and others (such as boiled egg, vegetables etc)
Ishii's Frozen ramen | Miso Chashu Pork for 2
- Miso, vegetable oil, saute onion, salt, sugar, garlic, sesame, ginger, kankitsu juice (orange, mandarin orange), pepper, green jelly powder, pepper, aosa powder / seasoning (amino acids, etc.), sake spirit, flavour, spices
- Extract, (some contain orange, sesame and soy beans)
WHEAT flour * 97%, salt 2%, mineral salts (E500, E501), water.
- Pork belly, soy sauce, sweet rice, wine, red wine, ginger, apple, spring onion, onion and garlic.
Best before 6 months from the date of production
Keep under -18 degrees